Monday, July 5, 2010

glastonbury's shady girls

Every girl has an accessory addiction. Either it's necklaces, bracelets, rings or hats. Bags, belts, earrings or brooches. Or all of them, though I have found that many have a special craving for one or a few of them. When it comes to me and my addiction, there is no doubt that I am definitely one of those typical shady girls. You know, the ones who have one (or 50!) too many sunglasses, but still keeps on buying shades when they see a pair they "just have to have!". Peeking through the photos from Glastonbury, I just went weak in the knees. For shady lovers like me it's heaven to see all the different pairs that creep up when it's festival time. Below you can see some of my favourite pairs (and you can treat your eyes to some great festival style too!)

But I'd like to know, what is your accessory addiction?










You can see the rest of the Glastonbury photos here
Images: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment