Saturday, July 3, 2010

gwyneth, the shoe goddess

Yes, most of you guessed it! The lovely Gwyneth Paltrow is the owner of the just as wonderful shoe collection in the post below. As we have seen in these photos, she is quite the shoe goddess. It's even made the news!



We have all noticed that Gwyneth has been fronting a new style these last few months, and the secret ingredients behind her fantastic look are stylists Anna Bingemann and Maria Serra. In an interview with Elle UK, Maria Serra told them: “I never set out to give Gwyneth a new look. I just dressed her in things that I think are cool. I picked things that I knew would look good on her and that as a stylist I would wear myself.” Well if that's the case, miss Serra, you must have a darn fine shoe collection yourself! Bingemann and Serra are now officially on my list of desired stylists if I ever become rich and famous..which will be never! But a girl can dream..and especially about those gorgeous Louboutins, Givenchys and Balmains.

No comments:

Post a Comment